In order to support collaboration with students and colleagues at NPU, G Suite accounts - which include Google's email, calendar, and collaboration services - are available for faculty and staff. A G Suite account is automatically created along with NPUNet account provision.
For a quick overview of the G suite features, please visit Google's G Suite Learning Center.
G Suite's features include
- Gmail - unlimited storage, built-in instant messaging including voice and video chat, mobile access, spam and virus protection
- Google Calendar - multiple calendars and room/resource scheduling NOT integrated with Cornell rooms and resources
- Google Docs - word processing, spreadsheets, forms, and presentations, with unlimited storage
- Google Drive - file storage and sharing, with unlimited storage
- Google Sites - website creation with videos, images, gadgets, and documents integration
Frequently Asked Questions
(1) What is my NPU Email address?
All faculty are given a email@example.com. Important notifications regarding school operations and service will be sent to this account.
(2) How do I access my NPU Email?
Please go to www.npu.edu then choose MyNPU ->NPU Webmail Log-In
(3) How to reset password?
Please view the link here:
(4) Does my NPU Email account expire?
NPU faculty email account remains active active only when on the payroll of the university.
(5) What if I work as student employee in NPU?
You will have two email accounts, one is your NPU student email, another is your NPU email for work (firstname.lastname@example.org) , This email will be closed after separation of employment.
Faculty accounts are active only when on the payroll of the university.