LiveText is an Internet-based subscription service that allows students and instructors to "create, share, and collaborate on educational curriculum."
LiveText functions as a valuable tool to support each program's current assessment efforts for uniform data collection across all programs to track student progress. LiveText manages and assesses institutional reports, self-studies, and program assessment plans, it collects, analyzes, and reports based on our institutional outcomes; and manages all accreditation requirements through a single, comprehensive program.
Help and Training for Faculty
LiveText Faculty Tutorials [log-in credentials may be required]
- Faculty FAQs
- LiveText: Start Here- System Requirements/General Information
- Faculty User Guide: Assessing Submissions
- Faculty/Administrator User Guide: Creating Assignments
- Field Experience Management - College Faculty/University Supervisors
- Field Experience Management (FEM) College Faculty/Supervisor Tutorial Video
See also the LiveText Faculty Help Center for more tutorials and videos on LiveText