Follow these instructions for connecting your laptop to an LCD projector.
- Setup the projector facing the screen, and plug in the power cord. Set your laptop next to the projector.
- Plug the other end of the VGA cable into your laptop's monitor port. If you have a display adapter for your laptop, connect that to the VGA cable before connecting it to your laptop.
- Turn on your laptop first. Then turn on the projector by first turning power button to | and then push the top power button.
- The lamp will take a minute to warm up and display.If there is a display problem, continue to step 5.
- Switch your monitor (click on your laptop type below for details):
Windows Instructions (Windows 10)
On your laptop, hold down the FN key and press the display key (the F key with the monitor icon) to change your display.
You may be presented with the option to choose what you want to do:
Click on Apply and then OK.
- Continue with #6 below.
Select SOURCE button, use the arrow keys to select COMPUTER 1, then push the ENTER button.
After you are finished with the projector, please push the top power button twice to allow the fan to turn on and cool down before unplugging the power cord.
If the projector is still not projecting your laptop after following the instructions above, check to be sure all connections are plugged in all the way, and then try switching the display once again. If you are still unable to connect, please call 510-779-3018 for assistance.