A. Scanning using the Epson Perfection V300 scanner station:
- Place the document to be scanned, face down on the scanner platen glass.
- Double-click on the Epson Scan Icon on the Desktop (shown by the red arrow)
On the application that opens up, do the following:
a. Select either Color, Grayscale or Black & White.
b. Select paper size (default is 8.5 x 11 inch).
c. Select the resolution you require (default is 300 dpi).
d. Image Option, select None
If you need to save the file as PDF, then click on the icon “File Save Settings” (icon next to the Scan button, marked by a red circle). In the Image Format drop-down Type list, select PDF (You also have the option to select BITMAP, Multi-TIFF, or TIFF).
Next click on the “Scan” button (marked by ared arrow):
Your document should be scanned. If you need to scan another page, you can do so by placing the next document on the platen glass and clicking on the "Add" button:
Your document should be scanned and saved in the default location – Desktop with filename as “BT-ALLxxx” where x represents an integer:
B. Scanning using the Canon LIDE 120 scanner station:
1. Place the document to be scanned, face down on the scanner platen glass.
2. Double-click on the ScanUtility Icon on the desktop:
3. On the Canon U Scan Utility application that opens up, click on Settings (marked by a red circle):
4. On the settings page that opens up, select the settings that you require (either Document Scan, Photo Scan, Custom Scan, or Scan and Stitch. On having done with settings, click on the OK button:
5. On the Canon U Scan Utility app, click on Document button if you are scanning a document; if it is a photograph that you need to scan then click on the Photo button:
6. The document will now be scanned:
7. Once scanned, the scanned image will be saved on the Desktop with a filename IMG_Current_Date_xxxx (where x is an integer):